Interested in Joining?
Golden Seeds Investor, Dallas
The Golden Seeds Angel Network forms the backbone for much of the work of the organization. The members bring their skills, networks, capital and mentorship which benefit in countless ways.
Details about membership appear below. If you want to learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People join Golden Seeds for many reasons. They may include:
- A determination to ensure that worthy women-led companies receive the funding they need and have the opportunity to succeed,
- An interest in participating in this investment sector,
- A belief that gender-diverse companies will produce strong investment returns,
- An opportunity to utilize the extensive skills and interests developed in their professional and personal lives,
- An opportunity to follow and study emerging trends in many industries,
- An interest in working directly with early-stage entrepreneurs as domain experts and advisors.
The benefits of Golden Seeds membership include:
- Access to women-led companies across all sectors,
- The opportunity to work with other members on due diligence teams,
- Monthly meetings at which companies present their business plans,
- Training programs offered by the Knowledge Institute,
- Educational programs on many relevant topics,
- Membership in the Angel Capital Association, the trade association of angel investors.
All Golden Seeds members are expected to be serious investors, including:
- Participating in due diligence teams,
- Meeting annual investment requirements,
- Participating in training offered by the Golden Seeds Knowledge Institute,
- Embracing Golden Seeds’ values,
- Adhering to the Golden Seeds Code of Conduct, and
- Annually confirming their status as SEC Accredited Investors.
Categories of membership: We offer several categories of membership:
Prospective members are often invited to attend a Golden Seeds meeting as guests before joining. Observing a meeting is a great opportunity to learn about Golden Seeds and our investment process. If you are interested in attending a meeting and/or applying for membership, please contact us at email@example.com.